Daytona Beach CERT ART
Special Event Station – N4DAB – Event Concluded!
We are the ONLY OFFICIAL Daytona 500 Special Event Station!
QSL INFORMATION IS BELOW!
Our 2022 Activation ran from Wednesday February 16 at 0001Z to Sunday February 20 at 2100Z – Conditions after dark were not good (40M at Night)
WE ARE QRT! – We made 1,078 QSOs:
44 US States, 5 Canadian Provinces,
and 11 DXCC Countries
02/22/2022: Logs uploaded to: LoTW, eQSL, and ClubLog; QSL Cards Designed & Awaiting Proofs
02/23/2022: QSL Proofs received, approved and QSL cards ordered; Certificate design finalized
03/07/2022: QSLs received
03/09/2022: QSL labels. Certificate Mailing Labels printed; Certificates Printed, Envelopes stuffed
03/10/2022: All Certificate and QSL requests received as of this date have been processed and mailed – if you do not receive your certificate or SASE with QSL by March 31, please let us know!
Next batch process scheduled for April 1, 2022
64th Annual Daytona 500 – Feb 20, 2022
QSL card and Commemorative Certificate available. QSL Card: Your card with a SASE for direct, or via the bureau. Certificate information will be published on this web page and www.qrz.com as costs and permissions (logos) are confirmed. For more information, contact Steve WB4OMM at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send requested QSL cards and Certificates out as soon as possible after the event.
We have available:
- A high quality color QSL card via USPO mail
- A high quality color printed certificate via USPO mai
The cost for printing the cards comes from your donations and the rest from out of our own pockets. We are NOT financially supported by the Speedway or the City of Daytona Beach. Donations can be made in cash, check, or PayPal. We appreciate any donation, no matter how big or small!
LoTW ClubLog and eQSL
N4DAB is in the LoTW, ClubLog, and eQSL system, and the logs will be uploaded to the system as soon as we can acquire and merge the logs from the operators. The full log should be uploaded within 30 days of the conclusion of the event.
- For a printed QSL card ONLY: Please send your QSL card with a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope, (SASE) to the address below. We request a #10 Standard Business Envelope with sufficient first class postage (US Forever Stamp is great!). There is no cost for this card.
- BUT…..NO SASE, NO CARD – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- For a printed, USPS mailed certificate with a QSL Card
- Send your QSL card with US $5 cash or check donation (checks made payable to “Steve Szabo WB4OMM”) at this address:
Daytona Beach CERT Amateur Radio Team
c/o Steve Szabo WB4OMM, Trustee
536 Central Park Blvd
Port Orange, FL 32127-1136
- Or if you want to send the request/funds via PayPal………Send $5.00 via PayPal to email@example.com with your Call and QSO data in the comments section. Please make sure you note the transfer as a gift, not services or products – We are not a business! Additional donations are welcome to defray the costs of running the event.
The $5 covers the following costs:
- Custom LASER printed color 500 Logo commemorative certificate on heavy card stock
- A full color, two-sided high gloss commemorative QSL Card with the 500 Logo
- Cardboard stiffener
- Large 9×12 Heavy-Duty Envelope
- First Class Postage within the US
NON-USA STATIONS (DX) (Includes Canada/Mexico)
Same directions as USA Stations BUT…..
For printed certificate request and QSL Cards, make sure to send US funds!
For just a printed QSL Card, make sure your SASE has proper US postage or include $3.00 US funds for postage to return to your home country. We cannot accept IRCs at this time. For a certificate, send US $7.00 and we will send you the QSL and Certificate in the mail.
Follow the directions above for USA or NON-USA stations and substitute an SWL report for a QSL card.
N4DAB has cards available via the ARRL single-letter prefix bureau, currently: The Carolina DX Association, W4 K4 N4 QSL Bureau, PMB#305, 631 Brawley School Rd STE 200B, Mooresville, NC 28117-6209. DX may use this system for a QSL card.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GENEROUS DONATIONS (in order of amount donated):