Daytona Beach CERT ART
Special Event Station – N4DAB
We are the ONLY OFFICIAL Daytona 500 Special Event Station!
Our 2022 Activation starts Wednesday February 16!
64th Annual Daytona 500 – Feb 20, 2022
N4DAB will QRV starting Wednesday, February 16th at 0001Z (Tuesday night in North America) – and will QRT Sunday, February 20th at 2359Z.
We post frequencies/modes on spotting networks when we were active.
QSL card and Commemorative Certificate available. QSL Card: Your card with a SASE for direct, or via the bureau. Certificate information will be published on this web page and www.qrz.com as costs and permissions (logos) are confirmed. For more information, contact Steve WB4OMM at: email@example.com
We will send requested QSL cards and Certificates out as soon as possible after the event.
We have available:
- A high quality color QSL card via USPO mail
- A high quality color printed certificate via USPO mai
The cost for printing the cards comes from your donations and the rest from out of our own pockets. We are NOT financially supported by the Speedway or the City of Daytona Beach. Donations can be made in cash, check, or PayPal. We appreciate any donation, no matter how big or small!
LoTW and eQSL
N4DAB is in the LoTW and eQSL system, and the logs will be uploaded to the system as soon as we can acquire and merge the logs from the operators. The full log should be uploaded within 30 days of the conclusion of the event.
- For a printed QSL card ONLY: Please send your QSL card with a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope, (SASE) to the address below. We request a #10 Standard Business Envelope with sufficient first class postage (US Forever Stamp is great!). There is no cost for this card. BUT…..NO SASE, NO CARD – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- For a printed, USPS mailed certificate with a QSL Card
- Send your QSL card with US $5 cash or check (checks made payable to “Steve Szabo WB4OMM”) at this address:
Daytona Beach CERT Amateur Radio Team
c/o Steve Szabo WB4OMM, Trustee
536 Central Park Blvd
Port Orange, FL 32127-1136
- Or if you want to send the request/funds via PayPal………Send $5.00 via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Call and QSO data in the comments section. Please make sure you note the transfer as a gift, not services or products – We are not a business! Additional donations are welcome to defray the costs of running the event.
The $5 covers the following costs:
- Custom LASER printed color commemorative certificate on heavy card stock
- A full color commemorative QSL Card
- Cardboard stiffener
- Large 9×12 Envelope
- First Class Postage within the US
NON-USA STATIONS (DX) (Includes Canada/Mexico)
Same directions as USA Stations BUT…..
For printed certificate request and QSL Cards, make sure to send US funds!
For just a printed QSL Card, make sure your SASE has proper US postage or include $3.00 US funds for postage to return to your home country. We cannot accept IRCs at this time. For a certificate, send US $7.00 and we will send you the QSL and Certificate in the mail.
Follow the directions above for USA or NON-USA stations and substitute an SWL report for a QSL card.
N4DAB has cards available via the ARRL single-letter prefix bureau, currently: The Carolina DX Association, W4 K4 N4 QSL Bureau, PMB#305, 631 Brawley School Rd STE 200B, Mooresville, NC 28117-6209. DX may use this system for a QSL card.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GENEROUS DONATIONS (in order of amount donated):